Bamara Primary School offers a Kindy program which is onsite. We are the linked primary school to Padbury Community Kindy. If you want to find out more about Padbury Community Kindy, please call the centre directly on 08 9401 2989.
Bambara Kindy has all the benefits of being part of a friendly and thriving community. By enroling your child with us you are assured of providing your child with a seamless transition to Pre Primary and beyond.
Students have access to secure landscaped gardens which encourage play based learning, socialisation and language development;
- large shaded sandpit areas and mud kitchens,
- outdoor grassed areas,
- a cycle way for developing gross motor skills and learning road rules,
- nature play logs for climbing, stepping and jumping,
- and a modern playground which is physically challenging providing an area for creative play,
- raised garden beds where students plant herbs, seasonal vegetables and flowers for cooking and classroom activities.
In addition to our outdoor spaces, classrooms include exciting environments that are designed for formal learning and social interaction and play.
- Home corners, book corners, puzzles, block and a variety of construction toys all provide students with opportunities to explore, create and discover.
- Structured play activities enable early learning oral literacy and numeracy skills to be acquired and developed.
- Technology products such as iPads, desktop computers and interactive touchscreens allow students to access interactive applications that teach early learning literacy and numeracy skills in an informal way.
Our Kindy staff are caring and highly committed to provide your child with the best start to school.
Who can enrol?
To confirm when your child is due to start Kindergarten, please view the school age calendar.
Complete the online application form below, or pick one up from our School Office, and email together with supporting documents to – Bambara.email@example.com
Supporting Documents -
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement that is ‘up to date’. More information
- Proof of residential address (rental agreement, gas, electric bill, driving license)
- Visa documentation (if applicable)
Applications should be sent to us by Friday 24 July 2020.
What happens next?
Acceptance of applications is dependent on the availability of spaces regardless of boundary or suburb, we endeavour to place all students who apply. Once we have reviewed your application, we will contact you in writing to confirm your place at Kindy. You will then be invited to a Parents Information Session where you will find out all about Kindy life at Bambara Primary School. We will also invite you to a Kindy Orientation day where students are welcomed into our Kindy classrooms.
Some useful information for Kindy parents can be viewed here.
Moving up to Pre Primary
Pre Primary is the first year of compulsory schooling and you must complete and Application for Enrolment form. See more information on Enrolments.
Love of Learning.
Learning how to learn.
Building positive relations with our community.
Bambara Primary School recognises and respects the traditional custodians of our school land.
'Bambara', an Aboriginal word meaning 'forest country', represents our commitment to a unification of community spirit, culture and respect for all.
Our values of community, excellence and harmony are represented by our school logo - a tree by the water.
Bambara Primary School
30 Gosse Road,
Padbury, WA 6025
+61 8 6206 2150