Our Kindy classrooms are highly interactive where students learn through fun and challenging play based activities. Our learning programs promote and encourage students to explore, create, discover, question and learn through social interaction and play.
Students have access to secure landscaped gardens which include;
- large shaded sandpit areas and mud kitchens,
- outdoor grassed areas,
- a cycle way for developing gross motor skills and learning road rules,
- nature play logs for climbing, stepping and jumping,
- and a modern playground which is physically challenging providing an area for creative play,
- raised garden beds where students plant herbs, seasonal vegetables and flowers for cooking and classroom activities.
In addition to our outdoor spaces, classrooms include exciting environments that are designed for formal learning and social interaction and play.
- Home corners, book corners, puzzles, block and a variety of construction toys all provide students with opportunities to explore, create and discover.
- Structured play activities enable early learning oral literacy and numeracy skills to be acquired and developed.
- Technology products such as iPads, desktop computers and interactive touchscreens allow students to access interactive applications that teach early learning literacy and numeracy skills in an informal way.
Our Kindy staff are caring and highly committed to provide your child with the best start to school.
Love of Learning.
Learning how to learn.
Building positive relations with our community.
Bambara Primary School recognises and respects the traditional custodians of our school land.
'Bambara', an Aboriginal word meaning 'forest country', represents our commitment to a unification of community spirit, culture and respect for all.
Our values of community, excellence and harmony are represented by our school logo - a tree by the water.
Bambara Primary School
30 Gosse Road,
Padbury, WA 6025
+61 8 9307 5911